Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully, as unless otherwise stated these terms and conditions apply to the complete web site. Proceeding with the ordering process and purchasing any items signifies your agreement to our terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to delete any article(s) and/or data as we see fit without explanation or prior notice.
- Any disputes regarding this site will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom and an English court.
- We will not be held responsible for, and make no guarantee as to the availability of, any individual page or the site as a whole.
Methods of Payment
We do not accept American Express cards for payment.
Packing and Carriage
- Goods will be despatched by Royal Mail or parcels carrier, as appropriate to the size and weight of the package.
- Having packed your order, we want to ensure it reaches you promptly.
Please estimate in your mind the packed weight of your order and note the following: Due to recent postal charge increases, and size limitations, most orders are sent by carrier - My Hermes, for packages sent within the UK. They will need a signature when delivering. If there is nobody at home to sign, we can always send to your place of work - something we do quite often. If you would prefer to have it sent by post, please advise by a separate email when placing your order. Thank you for your cooperation.
Notification of Non Delivery
Please note: In accordance with our Carriers' terms and conditions, notification of non delivery must be made as follows:
For UK destinations: Within 20 days of placing order.
For Overseas destinations: Within 34 days of placing order.
Products and Prices
- We can supply direct world-wide.
- Our aim is to offer our stockists and clients 100% availability for same-day despatch.
- All products and prices shown in the Products section of this web site are subject to change without prior notice.
Refund, replacement and cancellation
We want you to be totally happy with any product you purchase from us. After receipt and examination, (but before construction begins), should you not be totally satisfied, we will replace or refund at your option. For replacement, please return the product, securely packed. We will then refund the cost of the product. Naturally we will replace at any stage of construction, at our cost, any individual component that is faulty.
NB. Nameplates and headboard kits are personalised – one-off items, specifically manufactured to your order. Under those circumstances, we cannot accept these items back for credit/refund, unless they are faulty.
For UK purchasers, Distance Selling Regulations provide for a period of seven days after receipt, in which you can cancel the order and receive a full refund. Full details of your rights are explained at http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/general/oft913.pdf